Til producentens hjemmeside
|Produktbeskrivelse||Manfrotto Compact Advanced et-ben stativ|
|Tripods arbejdshøjde||41.5 cm - 155.6 cm|
|Maks. understøttet vægt||3 kg|
|Tripods ben udstyret med fliplås
|Maks. understøttet vægt
Compact Photo Monopod Advanced, black
- Perfect for entry-level DSLRS with zoom lenses up to 200mm
- Quick wheel attachment connects your camera in seconds
- Thick tubes for maximum stability
- Comfortable rounded rubber handgrip
- Flexible use with standard zoom lenses of up to 200mm
- A high-performing, extremely portable monopod for the Compact range. The Compact Monopod Advanced is at the top-end of the Compact monopod range and is perfect for shooting photos and videos while you're on the go. Achieve more stable, level shots thanks to the quick wheel, which provides one-handed attachment to the camera in just seconds.
- This photo monopod is ideal for entry-level DSLRs, helping hobbyist photographers hone their skills without the bulk and weight of a full-size tripod. With reinforced tubes and a clever five-section design, it can reach an impressive height of 155cm. That means it's perfect when you're composing photos and videos from a viewing platform or at a place that doesn't allow tripods. Benefit from a compact, easy-to-carry product that doesn't sacrifice on stability.
- The Compact Monopod Advanced can be used with standard zoom lenses of up to 200mm and with any loads weighing up to 3kg so you can use it with a wide range of entry-level cameras. It also has a comfortable, ergonomically-shaped rounded rubber handgrip and a wrist strap so you can keep your gear safe when you're on the go.