ROG Strix graphics cards give you complete control over performance and aesthetics; an advanced Axial-tech fan design keeps things cool and GPU Tweak software lets you fine-tune every setting. If you’re looking for a card capable of delivering smooth frame rates at FHD resolution, the ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1650 SUPER hits the mark.
- Boost Clock 1815 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1785 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER is up to 50% faster than the original GTX 1650 and up to 2X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1050. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- DirectCU II brings copper heatpipes into direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
*To activate 0dB mode, please engage Quiet (Q) bios mode by using the onboard switch.
Copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
Do you prioritize low core temps or low noise levels? Performance mode will let the fans spin up to keep the card running cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and top-end settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps. For even more customization and control, check out our GPU Tweak II software.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Super Alloy Power II
Premium power components
To deal with varying game and application workloads, the Turing™ architecture can change speeds in an instant, necessitating a power delivery circuit with the reserves to handle the onslaught when you dial up the clock. The Strix is armed with premium capacitors, DrMOS power stages, and alloy-core chokes capable of pushing performance to the max.
ASUS FanConnect II
Smarter fan speed
FanConnect II features a 4-pin, hybrid-controlled header that can be connected to both PWM and DC system fans for optimal system cooling. Connected fans react to GPU and CPU temperatures, so that your system is optimally cooled no matter what you do. A comprehensive set of tuning options allow you to tweak fan speeds for your preferred balance of cooling and acoustics.
Harness the hardware
Hardware isn't the only area where research and development is being applied to take things to the next level. The ROG team has been building up the GPU Tweak II software utility to offer unique features along with the standard monitoring, tweaking, and tuning you expect. Like all of our premium graphics cards, the ASUS Dual is bundled with XSplit streaming software and wtfast's Gamers Private Network to make sure that your online experience is the best it can be.
Featuring concurrent execution of floating point and integer operations, adaptive shading technology, and a new unified memory architecture with twice the cache of its predecessor, Turing shaders enable awesome performance increases in today’s games. Get 1.4X power efficiency over the previous generation for a faster, cooler, and quieter gaming experience.
THE 16 SUPER SERIES
The GeForce GTX SUPER™ Series has ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, bringing you performance that’s up to 50% faster than the original GTX 16 Series and up to 2X faster than previous-generation 10 Series GPUs.
BROADCAST LIKE A PRO
GeForce GTX® 16 SUPER™ Series features a dedicated hardware encoder that unlocks the ability to game and stream simultaneously with superior quality. SUPER graphics cards are optimized for your favorite streaming apps to provide maximum performance for your live stream.